Reading time:5 min
In our fast-paced, constantly-connected world, it's no wonder that so many of us are feeling stressed on a daily basis. Between work deadlines, family obligations, and trying to keep up with our social media feeds, it can all feel a bit overwhelming at times. But it doesn't have to be this way!
1. Identify your stressors: The first step to managing stress is to identify what is causing it. Take a few minutes each day to check in with yourself and write down what is making you feel stressed. Once you know what your triggers are, you can start to develop a plan to deal with them.
2. Make time for yourself: It's important to carve out some time each day for yourself, even if it's just a few minutes. Whether it's reading your favorite book, taking a relaxing bath, or going for a walk, taking a break to do something you enjoy can help reduce your stress levels.
3. Practice deep breathing: Deep breathing is a simple but effective way to relax your body and mind. Whenever you start to feel stressed, take a few deep breaths and focus on your breath going in and out.
4. Exercise: Exercise is a great way to reduce stress. Not only does it release endorphins that can improve your mood, but it also gives you a chance to focus on something other than what's stressing you out.
5. Connect with loved ones: Spending time with loved ones can help reduce stress. Whether you're talking on the phone, texting, or meeting up in person, social support can go a long way in managing stress.
It is a simple and quick exercise to do. Just inhale 5s and exhale 5s for 5 minutes. In addition to relaxing you, it can significantly reduce stress and anxiety. Want to try? Download our free app:
What do you think ?