Reading time:5 min
When it feels like the world is against you and everything is going wrong, it’s important to have some tricks up your sleeve to help reduce stress and anxiety. Here are 10 of the best.
1. Get moving: Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and anxiety. It helps to release endorphins, which have mood-boosting effects.
2. Connect with nature: Spend time outside in nature, and take in the fresh air to help center yourself.
3. Limit your news and social media intake: Too much news can be overwhelming, and social media can be a breeding ground for anxiety. Limit your exposure to help keep your stress levels down.
4. Talk to someone: Talking to a friend, family member, therapist, or anyone who will listen can be a huge help when you’re feeling stressed or anxious.
5. Write it down: Sometimes getting your thoughts out of your head and onto paper can help reduce stress and anxiety.
6. Make time for yourself: Make sure to schedule in some “me” time, whether it’s reading, taking a bath, or taking a walk.
7. Practice relaxation techniques: There are many relaxation techniques you can try, such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing.
8. Avoid alcohol and drugs: While it may seem like drinking or using drugs will help reduce stress and anxiety, in reality, it will only make things worse.
9. Get enough sleep: A good night’s sleep is crucial for managing stress and anxiety.
10. Seek professional help: If your stress and anxiety are severe, it may be time to seek professional help.
It is a simple and quick exercise to do. Just inhale 5s and exhale 5s for 5 minutes. In addition to relaxing you, it can significantly reduce stress and anxiety. Want to try? Download our free app:
Download for iOS Download for Android
What do you think ?